Brown's secure and confidential applicant portal allows you to:
- Track the status of your application
- Check whether all required documents and test scores have been received
- Update your address, email address, and password
- Check the admission decision on your application
After you submit your application
Once you have submitted your Common Application, you will receive access to your Brown Applicant Portal on a rolling basis. When you receive access, you may check the status of your application by logging in. If you have not received portal access within 48 hours of submitting your Common Application, please check your spam, junk and promotion folders. If you need help, please email [email protected]. Please add the "brown.edu" domain to your safe sender list.
- Applicants to Brown are neither required nor expected to provide additional materials as part of the admission process, but the opportunity to do so is available to any candidate. You may use the Brown Applicant Portal if you have updates or additional materials that you would like to share with Brown. This may include any additional information you were unable to share in your Common Application, such as a resume, poetry or a brief writing sample, or an abstract of scientific research or an independent research project.
- If you are accomplished in music or visual art and wish to include these types of supplements, please review our guidelines and submit those materials via SlideRoom.