Undergraduate Admission

Housing and Dining for U.S. Military Veterans

Brown provides flexible housing and dining services for veterans.


Student veterans generally live off campus, but they may apply to the Office of Residential Life if they would like on-campus housing. Family housing is not available on campus.

The Auxiliary Housing Office maintains off-campus listings for students seeking convenient off-campus housing.


Brown Dining Services offers a wide range of flexible meal plans available to students who live on or off campus.